The content on our website belongs to us, or to someone who has given us permission to use it. If you are using our website for personal, non-commercial purposes, you do not have to seek our permission to print any of the content. In all other cases or for any other purpose you must first get our written permission.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability to you or anyone else for any loss or damage of any kind (however caused, including by negligence) arising from or relating in any way to the use of this website or any of the content. This includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any computer viruses or anything else that may interfere with or damage the operations of your computer systems.
We will not be liable to you for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss arising from or relating in any way to your use of this website.
The information on this website can change and although we attempt to ensure that the content is current at the date specified for that content, we do not guarantee its currency.
We are happy for you to link to our site. We reserve the right to deny any person permission to link to our site. We are not responsible for any material contained in any linked site, nor do we endorse or make any representation about the linked site or the organisations referred to on that site.
This policy explains what personal information we collect about you, how we may use or disclose your personal information, and the steps we take to ensure that your personal information is kept secure. In this policy, “personal information” is any information or opinion, in any form, which identifies an individual or from which an individual’s identity is apparent or can be reasonably ascertained. By using this website and giving your information to us, you indicate your consent to us, and any other organisations, third party suppliers and agents we engage or employ from time to time, to collect and use your personal information in accordance with the terms set out in this policy.
What information do we collect?
We only collect personal information that is necessary for us to conduct our business, to develop and promote our services and to assist us with complying with our own legal and regulatory obligations. In order to conduct our business and to provide you with services, we may collect personal information about you from our registration forms, website, telephone conversations, e-mails, social media interactions and other written and verbal communications.
The kinds of personal information we collect and hold will depend upon the personal information you choose to disclose to us. We may, for example, keep a record of your name, date of birth, medical conditions that you disclose to us, occupation, address, telephone numbers, e-mail address, social media addresses, banking details and interests.
How will we use your information?
Disclosure of your information
In order to conduct our business and to provide our services to you, we have appointed organisations or may appoint other organisations to carry out activities on our behalf. These may include, for example, delivery organisations, third party suppliers and agents. These third parties may have access to information needed to perform their function but cannot use that information for other purposes.
We use “cookies” on our website. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser in your computer’s memory and they are used to record how you navigate our website on each visit. Cookies that are used in any part of our website will not be utilised for collecting personally identifiable information and will only be used for internal management purposes. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to prevent cookies being stored. Please note, if you do turn cookies off this may limit the service that we are able to provide to you. We do not store any information that identifies you inside cookies.
We take the security of your personal information seriously. We take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is treated confidentially, kept secure and protected against unauthorised use and is maintained only for the purpose for which it is intended.
Please be aware that the internet is not a secure environment. If you use the internet to send us any information, including your email address, it is sent at your own risk.
Updating and correcting information
We take reasonable steps to correct the information we hold if the information is not accurate, up-to-date and complete. You may correct your personal information by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage you to update your personal information promptly if it changes.
Your rights to access your personal information
You have the right to access your personal information held by us, subject to some exceptions under current privacy legislation.
Please note our website contains links to other websites which are provided for your convenience. We are not responsible for the privacy practices and security of any other websites. We recommend that you check the privacy policies and procedures of other websites that you visit.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms set out the terms and conditions that apply whenever you attend a class at Light Space Yoga, purchase a pass or membership with us, or browse, access or log into our Online Studio. By purchasing a pass or membership, attending any class, or browsing, accessing or logging into our Online Studio, you acknowledge and agree that you have read, understood and accept all of the terms and conditions set out below.
- Any introductory or launch offers (Introductory Offers) made by Light Space Yoga (including our Introductory Offer of 28 days of yoga for $28) may only be purchased by new members who have not yet attended the studio.
- Introductory Offers will be valid for a specified term, usually expressed in days. The term of the Introductory Offer will start on the date that you first attend a class in any of our studios after your purchase of the Introductory Offer or on the first date that you are granted access to our Online Studio (whichever is earlier).
- Our Introductory Offer allows you to attend an unlimited number of regularly scheduled classes during the term of the offer, but excludes guest teachers, workshops, retreats, teacher training or other special events. It also allows you to access the Online Studio during the period of the Introductory Offer.
- No refunds, transfers, suspensions or extensions are offered on unused portions of any Introductory Offer due to illness, injury, change of address or any other reason.
10 Class Pass
- All ten class passes expire in 3 months after the date that you purchase the 10 Class Pass.
- This pass allows you to attend 10 regularly scheduled classes, but excludes guest teachers, workshops, retreats, teacher training or other special events.
- No refunds, transfers, suspensions or extensions are offered on unused portions of the 10 Class Pass due to illness, injury, change of address or any other reason.
1 Month Unlimited
- The 1 Month Unlimited pass is valid for 1 month and will expire 1 month after your purchase of the pass.
- This pass allows you unlimited regularly scheduled classes for a 1 month period, but excludes guest teachers, workshops, retreats, teacher training or other special events.
- No refunds, transfers, suspensions or extensions are offered on unused portions of the 1 Month Unlimited Pass due to illness, injury, change of address or any other reason.
- The term of the Unlimited Membership commences on the date that you purchase the membership or such other date as is agreed by Light Space Yoga.
- This membership allows you to attend an unlimited number of regularly scheduled classes and unlimited access to the Online Studio during the term of your membership, but excludes guest teachers, workshops, retreats, teacher training or other special events. Please also note that, during any period where your membership is suspended, your access the Online Studio will automatically be suspended too.
- The membership will continue indefinitely until you request a termination of your membership using the online form, which is found here. Please note that all requests for termination must be submitted using this online form and must be made in accordance with the termination policy set out below.
- You may request a suspension of your membership using the online form, which is found here. Please note that all requests for suspensions must be submitted using this online form and must be made in accordance with the suspension policy set out below.
- Membership fees will be charged to your credit card or bank account once per fortnight via a third party biller.
- From time to time, Light Space Yoga may increase its fees for the Unlimited Membership. Notice of any such increase will be provided at lightspaceyoga.com.au. Your membership fees will increase accordingly, with such increase to take effect not less than 2 weeks after the date that the increase of fees is notified on the website.
- It is your responsibility to ensure there are sufﬁcient funds available to cover the fortnightly auto-debit. If an auto-debit is declined due to insufﬁcient funds or fails for any other reason, our third party biller, Ezidebit, applies a fee for these failed transactions. The fee is currently approximately $15.00, but may change from time to time. This fee will be debited from your account after the failed payment.
- In addition, if an auto-debit fails, you authorise and consent to us reprocessing the auto-debit payment after its due date for payment in order to seek to recover the full amount of the failed payment. You acknowledge that any additional fees associated with such reprocessing will be borne by you.
- If your credit card that you have registered against your profile expires during the period of your membership, you must update your credit card details with us to ensure that, at all times, we have details of a valid and current credit card from which to process auto-pays.
- Light Space Yoga is in no way responsible for additional bank fees that you may incur from your bank. Bank fees are under the terms and conditions of contractual agreements that lie between you and your bank.
- Light Space Yoga may at any time, and in its absolute discretion, cancel the membership, including (for instance) if your auto-debit payments fail for 2 payments or more.
- The terms and conditions or our third party biller Ezidebit form a binding component of your membership agreement. They can be found at our reception or at lightspaceyoga.com.au titled “Ezidebit Terms”. By purchasing an Unlimited Membership, or attending any class using an Unlimited Membership, you are deemed to have agreed to and signed the Ezidebit Terms.
- You may only suspend your Unlimited Membership in accordance with the policy set out below.
- Only memberships on fortnightly or monthly direct debit arrangements may be suspended. Any other class passes may not be suspended, including any upfront memberships for 3 months, 6 months, 12 months or any other period.
- Suspension requests must be submitted using this online form at least 3 days before the suspension start date. Each suspension must be for a period of 14 days or more, and must be for a number of whole weeks (i.e. 2 weeks, 3 weeks, etc). The maximum suspension period in any 12 month period is 12 weeks (or 84 days).
- Students may not suspend their membership if they have a negative account balance at the time of requesting the suspension or at the time that a suspension is scheduled to commence. We request that students please check their account balance here and make sure that their account is up to date prior to requesting a suspension.
- Your membership will continue indefinitely until you terminate it in accordance with the policy set out below.
- There is no minimum term for your membership.
- Termination requests must be submitted using this online form at least 3 days before the proposed termination date.
- We will not refund any debits that are processed in the 3 day period after a termination is requested. However, we will allow students to continue to access the studios for the relevant period relating to that debit. For instance, if a fortnightly debit is deducted 3 days before the proposed termination date, you will continue to have access to the studios until the end of that fortnight.
- Students may not terminate their membership if they have a negative account balance at the time of requesting the termination or on the proposed termination date. We request that students please check their account balance here and make sure that their account is up to date prior to requesting a termination.
Negative account balances
- If, at any time, you have a negative account balance with us (i.e. following a failed auto-debit or a purchase you have otherwise made on account), you authorise and consent to us seeking to process payment of the full amount of that negative balance from time to time using the credit card or bank account details that you have registered against your account. You acknowledge that any additional fees associated with such reprocessing will be borne by you.
Filming of yoga classes
- You acknowledge and agree some, but not all, of the yoga classes conducted in our studios will be filmed and made available for viewing on the Online Studio. If you are photographed or filmed during any such class, you consent and approve to us uploading the video footage to our Online Studio and using that video footage for any purpose whatsoever (including in our promotional materials and various social media accounts).
- We will highlight in the studios which areas within the studio will be captured in the videos and, if you prefer, you may wish to place your mat in an area that is not captured in the video footage.
Online terms and conditions
- The terms on which we make available the Online Studio are available here: https://lightspaceyoga.com.au/online-terms-and-conditions. By logging into or accessing the Online Studio, you agree to be bound by those terms, whether you are a “Visitor“ (which means that you simply browse the Online Studio) or you are a “Member“ (which means that you have registered on the Online Studio as a user). If you do not accept these terms, you should not log into or access the Online Studio.
General Terms and Conditions
- Please note that the door to the studio is locked at the beginning of each class for safety and security. No late entry is permitted, so please make sure you arrive early for your class!
- Light Space Yoga is not liable to refund, transfer or offer compensation of any kind for classes that are late, changed or cancelled for any reason, or if you are unable to attend a class because it is full.
- There are a limited number of mats available at Light Space Yoga. If a class is full, or if the teacher considers the class to be full, they may refuse entry. Please ensure that you arrive at class 10-15 minutes prior to the advertised start time to avoid missing out!
- Light Space Yoga is not responsible for the safekeeping of your belongings.
- All purchases are final. Light Space Yoga does not offer refunds on services or products for change of mind, injury, illness, change of address or any other reason.
- All passes and memberships are non-transferable and may not be shared.
- There are further and more specific terms and conditions that relate to our Introductory Offers, 10 Class Passes, 1 Month Unlimited Passes and Unlimited Memberships. Those further terms are set out above, and are also available at our reception on at lightspaceyoga.com.au.
- By attending classes at Light Space Yoga, you confirm your understanding that classes at Light Space Yoga may be physically strenuous, and you voluntarily participate in them with full knowledge that there is a risk of personal injury, property damage or death. You also agree that neither you, your heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against Light Space Yoga, or its directors, officers, employees, consultants or its members for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.