Now is the time to welcome winter and embrace the change of season with a delicious yin immersion to warm, heal and nourish from within.
Yin has its roots in Traditional Chinese Medicine, inviting us to explore the vital force or chi energy that is the foundation of our vitality. In this 2-hour workshop with Clare, we will tune into the lessons and offerings of winter while also exploring the invisible pathways called meridians of the body. These meridians are believed to flow through all organs, tissues and bones, moistening joints and connecting the interior of the body with the exterior.
In this Winter Yin Immersion you will:
- Experience a slow, deep meditative yin practice embracing the energy of the kidneys to enliven and energise
- Experience the restorative nature of yin as it supports and warms our bodies
- Learn how to diminish stress and encourage a deep awareness of the body
- Explore the benefits of Pranayama (breathing practices) to use at home
- Learn how to fully inhabit oneself with an attitude of attentiveness and kindness
You will leave feeling a sense of bliss after a delicious, warm and nurturing yoga nidra, meditation and savasana.
- When: Saturday June 23
- Time: 12.30pm – 2.30pm
- Where: Balwyn studio
- With: Clare
- Cost: $55 (20% off for unlimited members)