This workshop sold out so quickly at our Balwyn studio, so we are thrilled to be offering it again on the following weekend at MITCHAM – Saturday September 1st.
Join Lisa Matthews for this very special 2-hour workshop, Unveiling the Freedom of the Body, the third in her Mala workshop series. Through movement and breath, mantra and mudra, conversation and meditation you will:
- explore the philosophy of the karma Mala – the veil shrouding our capacity to take right action which manifests as fear giving rise to anxiety, depression.
- be guided through a fluid creative flow practice to enliven, challenge and encourage us to face our perceived limitations and challenge those boundaries
- through experiences activating the 1st, 2nd and 3rd chakras affirm that we have the inner resources to take appropriate action, to move beyond fear and uncertainty into a creative state of flow and grace
Through this exploration may we experience freedom from our fears and attachments, the courage to be our unique selves and the confidence to trust our instincts and inherent wisdom.
- When: Saturday 1st September
- Time: 1.30-3.30pm
- Where: Mitcham Studio
- With: Lisa Matthews
- Cost: $55 (20% discount for members)