In this workshop you will be introduced to the world of skincare from an Ayurvedic perspective. Ayurveda offers an extremely comprehensive lens, through which we can assess the quality and health of the skin and address any imbalances reflected from deep within the body. Mirroring the inner balance of the organs – as well as our gut health – our skin can help tell us everything we need to know about our present state of wellbeing.
Lead by Sonia Lloyd – Owner & Founder of Rasasara Skinfood – she will endeavour to share 14 years of knowledge & experience over two hours, inclusive of all the Ayurvedic beauty tips & tricks she has discovered along the way. Commencing with a beautiful guided meditation, in this two hour workshop you will discover:
- Your Ayurvedic skin-type also known as your dosha
- How to maintain & balance your skin using Ayurvedic principles & beauty rituals
- Ingredients found in your kitchen cupboard to nourish, heal & rejuvenate the skin
- Ingredients to avoid in mainstream skin, hair & oral hygiene + why
- Ayurvedic facial mapping & a natural facelift technique
- Ayurvedic recipes & herbs to rejuvenate your GI tract, balance the doshas & rejuvenate your skin.
You will receive a beautifully bound take home manual, and a free complimentary gift from the Rasasara Skinfood range.
- When: Saturday 4th August
- Time: 1.30-3.30pm
- Where: Mitcham Studio
- With: Sonia Lloyd – Founder of Rasasara Skinfood
- Cost: $55 (20% off for members)